Slot machines are a popular and lucrative form of gaming like rtp slot online and Situs Judi Online that can be found practically anywhere – casinos, truck stops, family fun centres. This post will give you the rundown on 9 of the most popular online slots themes.
- Classic Slots: These resemble the slot machines you might find at a casino. 3 reels and 1 payline with only numbers and text options on each reel; these games offer low payouts but high reliability of winning something because there are so many chances to win combinations between those three lines.
- Progressive Slots: These are the most common slots you’ll find online, but the one thing that makes them stand out is the fact that these games have a secondary payline, usually on top of the line that’s already there. These games tend to be quite reliable since they have more chances to land your money. However, they can also be quite boring because they don’t offer a lot of variety.
- Bingo Slots: These are probably one of the most popular casino slot themes you’ll find online: it’s simple yet fun and has two or more spins per line with different symbols appearing every time which means there’s always something new in every game. These games feature 3 reels and one payline.
- Reel Slots: The main difference between these slots and their classic land counterparts is that instead of having 1 reel with 3 numbers, this game features about 4 reels rotating around each other which results in much more variety. These games tend to be a bit more reliable since you can’t miss any of the lines, but they also offer a bit less payout because there are fewer chances to win a combination as compared to the Classic Slots.
- Video Slots: These are probably the most advanced and diverse casino slots themes you’ll find online; it works a bit like a 3D puzzle where you’re asked to choose your card – the cards’ faces will be animated and appear on the screen as if they were real, but each one of them has a unique value so you must choose carefully. You can either win a combination of these cards or win one at random; this game is relatively profitable and quite fun to play.
- Tandems Slots: These are similar to the Bingo slots but with two reels instead of one; they tend to be more complex than their Bingo counterparts and offer more possibilities for winning combinations. The downside is that they’re also less reliable since you have to choose your lines carefully.
- Playtech Slots: These games can be a bit confusing because they offer you multiple options on each reel, usually 3 to 8. They might have one payline, but they offer much more chances for winning and are thus quite reliable.
- Video Poker: These slots share the same concept as Bingo slots; they have no paylines and only one spin per line, but the difference is that instead of having different symbols on each line, this game offers you different combinations of cards that you must choose wisely depending on the payout table. This game is also very comprehensive because it allows you to choose an Ace card or a Joker card in two places which adds a lot of possibilities for winning combinations.
- Scatter Slots: These are similar to the Video Slots but instead of having a second payline, this game has many scatter symbols which appear on one line and offer you a lot of opportunities for winning combinations. The downside is that they’re quite boring games because they only offer a small amount of different cards.
- Multi-line Slots: These are similar to the Video Slots, but they feature two different paylines combined in one game. They might be boring because they offer less variety and you don’t have a chance to win big, but you can win more often.
- Scratch Cards: These slots have much in common with Reel slots; they have no paylines and are played by randomly choosing cards which will then reveal a certain combination that might contain more symbols for winning. They can offer much profit if care is taken when choosing cards, but at the same time they can be quite boring since there’s only one spin per line.
- Video Poker: These slots are very similar to their classic land counterparts, but they have more symbols which adds more options for winning combinations. These games can be a bit boring because of the small number of lines (usually 1), but they can offer you much profit if you happen to be lucky and get a good hand.
- Classic Slots: These games are probably the most simple and easy to understand; they feature one payline, 3 reels and 1 button line with only numbers and letters on it – you only have to choose your line, push the button and see if you win something or not.
- Video Slots: These are slots with 3 reels and 1 payline, but the difference is that this game features multiple buttons instead of one. You can choose which button you want to push, and if you get a line, it will show which symbols were selected. This game offers much profit since you can win once on each button, but at the same time they’re also very boring because they don’t offer much variety and there’s only one spin per line.
- Classic Slots: These games are very similar to their Video counterparts; they have three reels and 1 payline with text options instead of pictures and numbers.
The slots listed above are some of the most popular and profitable casino slots themes you’ll find online, no matter how experienced or experienced you are. If you’re lucky, you can get a very good win even on your first attempt, but at the same time these games aren’t easy to play. You must always be attentive to what’s happening on the machine as well as know when to hit that button.